Rover Head Gasket Replacement
Priding ourselves with the quality of our work, Maidstone Sports Cars have come up with the ultimate K Series Head Gasket fix. We have carried out hundreds of head gasket replacements on the Rover K series engines over the last 15 years without ever having a failure. We may not be the cheapest; but by using the latest gaskets and technology we consider our repair as a cure for this much-maligned engine.
Our process includes:
- Draining all fluids and then removal of the K Series Cylinder Head
- Full strip down of the cylinder head, then sending away for cylinder head reface.
- Fit the revised multi-layered steel head gasket with metal dowels
- Fit the refaced head with new inlet, exhaust & cam cover gaskets and replacement head bolts
- To replace cam belt, tensioner bearing and bolt
- Run the engine on a flushing oil
- Drain engine and refill with correct oil and new filter
- To flush cooling system and fill with correct coolant
- Carry out road test and check for correct function of all systems
Please note: The above is for a straightforward MG Rover K Series head gasket replacement. If further work is required we will notify you accordingly This works comes with a Maidstone Sports Cars 12 Month Warranty.
|K Series 1.8||£1020|
|K Series VVC||£1140|
All prices include labour, parts and VAT.