Suspension & Brakes
When it comes to the way a Jaguar handles, suspension and brakes mean everything. We work directly with our customers to ensure satisfaction in their Jaguar E-type or Jaguar XK120/XK140/XK150.
Brake disc and pad replacement to a more modern material can improve the driveability tenfold. If you desire more braking performance, we offer complete brake overhauls, uprated brake calipers and brake hydraulic upgrades for the Jaguar E-type.
For the concerned Jaguar XK owner, we also offer a front brake drum to brake disc conversion for the Jaguar XK120, offering far greater braking performance than a drum could ever produce.
Offering telescopic shock absorber conversions for the Jaguar XK120/XK140/XK150, as well as uprated anti roll bars and polyurethane bushes, giving the car a much better handling package.
For the Jaguar E-type we offer adjustable shock absorbers, uprated anti roll bars and suspension bushes. As well as this, we offer the ultimate independent rear suspension upgrade. Building to either an original or upgraded IRS specification, we offer multiple upgrades during the rebuild process. Our IRS rebuild service consists of the following:
- Jaguar IRS compete strip down
- Rear differential rebuilt to customer specification
- All metal work stripped, cleaned and painted/plated
- Rear hubs rebuilt with new bearings and seals
- Brake calipers rebuilt/upgraded with new discs and pads
- New UJs and brake lines fitted
- Shock absorbers replaced with either standard or upgraded specification